Over 45 years of experience, Remsa is today a worldwide manufacturer in brake parts for automotive Industry. Our history is a story of continuous improvement and technological development which has placed our company among the greatest brake pads manufacturers leading the production for aftermarket segment into the European Market.
All our efforts are guided to implement a Quality system which is based in two strategies: “Prevention” and “continuous improvement” both are supported in four mainstay:
1. Professional team: Out goal is to maintain and improve the quality of all our products and processes.
2. Product continuous improvement, Innovating to design new friction materials with a homogeneous, tested and controlled production.
3. Production process improvement, With state of the art technologies, a safe process for the workers, environmentally friendly, reducing the polluting release and raw material and energy consumption.
4. Improve our customer satisfaction, a reactive attitude in regarding their needs, and proactive, offering new solutions and assimilating them in our management system.
- Advanced technology in friction with a real “state of the art” in production, offering a premium quality product to the aftermarket never known among other manufacturers. Further 20 million sets. production a year operated in 10 plants around the world, allow us a deep background and a knowledge in the top of our industry.
- The widest range in the world available in automatic warehouses ready to be delivered all over the world.
- Personality: Aftermarket is 100% our goal. What could seem to be a handicap for some, for Remsa is one of its main advantages. Within we haven’t got a complex being an only aftermarket supplier because of our technology, production and logistics; we are very pleased offering our customers everything they really need of a brake supplier.
- Full vertical integration allowing a fast release of new products.
- Marketing support. At Remsa we position our products at the level they deserve and we focus in providing our customers with all necessary support and information required such as: catalogues, merchandising, exhibitions, motorshows, etc.
The underlying philosophy of our activity is the continuous research, development and testing of new friction material compounds in an attempt to satisfy demanding market requirements in respect of performance, comfort, safety and service lifetime.
Alternative compounds are continuously analyzed and assessed.
This is our ongoing commitment to advanced basic research in the friction industry. Our long-term strategy as far as new friction compounds are concerned is not cost-related, but simply to deliver the best possible products available with the most advanced technology.
Dyno machines are running on the most advanced emulation software thus permitting to obtain highly representative results to bass the product performance accordingly. The Technical Department is structured into four independent areas to properly deal with the growing requirements of today’s independent aftermarket wholesalers as well as with the high quality requirements of OE/OES customers.
As an added bonus, REMSA brake pads are unique from an environmental standpoint, as they are free of heavy metals such as, among others, lead, copper and antimony. It is well known that these metals have devastating effects not only on the environment but also on the health of human beings. Obviously, the handling, usage or disposal of products containing these heavy metals is subject even today to stringent legal regulations which enforce the periodical checks that apply to people exposed to or dealing with products containing heavy metals. With this approach to both health and the environment, REMSA was anticipated to the legislation that banned the use of lead in 2003.